Friday, June 13, 2014

Featured Follow #4: Armchair Travel

How does this work?

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.


Armchair Travel! 
Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit
(a real place for this question).


For a non-fictional place of travel, my choice would be Prague City in Czech Republic as described by Laini Taylor in her Daughter of Smoke and Bone book. Let me be honest, before I read the novel, every time I hear of Czech Republic or any other European country that I'm not familiar with, my immediate reaction would be HOSTEL! Okay, that is totally not fair because I'm not even sure where that film was set. Um.. so yeah, I would love to visit Prague one day (or 3 days or 1 week, you know what I mean) and enjoy the beauty of the city.








TWITTER  |  BLOGLOVIN'  |  RSS


10 comments:

  1. Prague is such a good choice, I too would love to visit.

    New bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie! Thank you for the follow back. I hope you could visit Prague some day!

      Delete
  2. I must admit that I didn't think of Prague but the picture you chose makes me want to go there.
    New Bloglovin follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Paulina! Following right back. The picture says it all. It is such a beautiful place.

      Delete
  3. Sounds great! I chose Scotland. My FF is here:
    My FF
    Followed via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice, Laura! Thanks for stopping by. :-) Your blog post is amazing.

      Delete
  4. Prague is one city I've never been too. Great choice! New follower via Bloglovin'. My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg! Thanks for stopping by and excellent answer on your FF. Following back.

      Delete
  5. Ohh I'd love to visit Prague, nice choice! It's such a beautiful city. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following back via bloglovin' and twitter. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete